Thursday, February 16, 2012

Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week: Prabal Gurung

Prabal's last collection presented in New York was amazing. From this show the electric blue caughts my attention. Electric blue is on everything: clothes, high heels shoes, makeup. I don't think that is a special theme here!!! / but these silouhettes make me thing to the female character Naytiri from "Avatar" (the movie).
Maybe i'm wrong. But i feel that the silouhettes are some heroines of Na'vi species, from Pandora with magical powers. The steer skulls on prints and steer skulls as a jewelry are a little bit scary but look so haggish.


The cheif makeup artist Charlotte Tiberi makes an exotic and rich makeup in fantastic blue and gold shadows.Without mascara or eyelash, the eyes are accentuated by the exaggerated blue line carried to the eyebrow. Wonderful look!!!

This is my point of view. What do you think about this???
laurinnis***)

No comments:

Post a Comment

laurapetrisor on Lyst

My Blog List