Thursday, February 09, 2012

My Favorites from S/S 2012 Runway


BILL BLASS

ZAC POSEN

DRIES VAN NOTEN

JASON WU

GIVENCHY

KRIZIA

VIVIENNE WESTWOOD

JOHN GALLIANO

ROCCOBAROCCO

CHRISTIAN DIOR

ROBERTO CAVALLI

PRADA

CHANEL

YSL

I return with a completion to this post.
          With this long string held above I wanted to present to you from S/S 2012 runways what outfits kept my attention. These outfits are chosen from my point of view. 
Bill Blass' red dress is a delight for my eyes and I like the concept of shirt-dress and in this case ... the length.  The oversized balances in the case of Dries van Notten or Jason Wu, the asymmetricaly cuts of Vivienne Westwood, black lace dress of Roberto Cavalli or John Galliano, the bold cuts of Roccobarocco and Zac Posen  are the main features I am looking for. Prada high-heel shoe or Chanel bag are so creative..........
These {...} are perfect to my personality and are on my wish-list and Givenchy's skirt is just killing me.

With love laurinnis*** 

No comments:

Post a Comment

laurapetrisor on Lyst

My Blog List