Thursday, March 08, 2012

Alexander McQueen: Alien Extravaganza

Alexander McQueen F/W '12/'13 Collection : The whole collection presented at Paris Fashion Week

Speechless.. I can't find my words to describe Alexander McQueen F/W '12/'13 Collection, but i try to do it
This collection is not digestible for some.
In a purely futuristic direction this collection stirs imagination. Sarah Burton looks toward future and she perpetuates brand's inimitable lines.
We can see in the collection feathers with fur, metallic inserts, high shoes without heels and wonderful colors.
Every outfits seems to be unwearable and very proper for an unidentified alien, but beautiful for an extravaganza woman. I already choose one. Which outfit you'll choose? 
I could say that I find proper words for this fascinating Alexander McQueen Collection as: lush, limitless, alien, varying, stunning.
......... And this is my personal opinion. 
laurinnis***)

No comments:

Post a Comment

laurapetrisor on Lyst

My Blog List