Saturday, May 19, 2012

Inspiring Surfer Girl



Alexander Wang
Alexander Wang
Alexander Wang
Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci
Alexander Wang
Alexander Wang
VPL
VPL
VPL
brass cuff Tom Binns Design
VPL
VPL
VPL
VPL
VPL
Peter Pilotto
Surfer Clutch Jimmy Choo
Peter Pilotto
   After a long and hard week, I would like this weekend to try to give up to my pumps and makeup and do something amazing. 
These days I saw a video that have been sent by my best friend from Indonessia about surf in Bali.... and my mind remains there... Suddenly the surf became so inspiring.
I would like to try this new experience for me... to feel the wind in my face, to chase the perfect wave, to hear the sound of the ocean... and it is all about freedom.
I have to admite that I will not go without my Givenchy shark tooth necklace and a beach party dress.
I'll pick-up some sport chic outfits from VPL, Alexander Wang or Rag Bone and I'll folllow these awesome tips (http://www.wikihow.com/Be-a-Surfer-Girl)
All I need is to start take some surf lessons and have some fun !
I am hypnotized ... Do I look like a surfer girl?

Source: S/S '12 Collections - VPL, Alexander Wang, Peter Pilotto, Rag Bone, Givenchy
Text: laurinnis

No comments:

Post a Comment

laurapetrisor on Lyst

My Blog List