Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tee Summer Cocktail








Who thinks that a simple and common Tee can make a fabulous summer look?
I must admite that I don't.... for me a T-shirt is not a fantastic and necessary piece in my wordrobe :D) .
After I saw this fashion editorial on Madamme Figaro (latest edition), I have to reconsider the Tee.  On this pictures the T-shirts make a real "beach show", indeed.
The simple or printed T-shirts with short pants or skirts and accessorized perfectly create the desired surf look or chic look on the beach.... like St. Barts ( the location of this photoshoot)

Photographer: Alexandre Weinberger
Model: Siri Crafoord
T-shirts: Petite Bateau, Maje, BA&SH, Maison Labishe, Givenchy, Celine, American Vintage, Hermes

I pick-up some Tees for you ...... for a "Tee Summer Cocktail" 

Dries van Notten

Japanese Blue Wave Print
















Willow
Givenchy

No comments:

Post a Comment

laurapetrisor on Lyst

My Blog List