Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Surf Mania by Vogue France

Nice Esprit 3 tones blouse

 Love the knit wear blouse

Crush for shorts

J'adore pink

Wonderful hairstyle

For a city girl like me is hard to believe that i really like this kind of outifts...... But Yes! Yes! it's true.. I've got the surf fever and this is the second post about it. (I blogged here http://laurinnis.blogspot.ro/2012/05/alexander-wang-alexander-wang-alexander.html)
Somehow...
Somewhere... I found this kind of  cool surf babes' waves uupps... looks very suitable for me this summer.
These pictures are from Vogue France June -July Issue featuring Magdalena Frackowiak. I love the attitude, love the hairstyle ...the clear and natural silhouettes.
Are you ready to surf the city streets wearing this?
         Here is my personal stuff !!!...


Could be this a MANIA, a SURF MANIA this summer? It is a awesomely fashion trend..........laurinnis*

No comments:

Post a Comment

laurapetrisor on Lyst

My Blog List