Monday, April 09, 2012
Gareth Pugh: Gadget-outfits
I saw the entire Gareth Pugh Spring Collection '12. London based-designer, Gareth Pugh is well-known in the fashion world for his unconventional, asymetrical cuts. True!
But he conquered me with these black sculptural silouhettes presented at the end of the show.
I watch these silouhettes over and over again.... and I realise that is not enough for me and I want more and more images. My soul need to feed with this futuristic magic. It is a paradox. The future can't be predicted, but we can prefigure it with these kind of "gadget-outfits".
The black helmets weared on heads of the models are a reinterpretation of the ancient helmets weared in the war by ancient women heroes. The ultra feminity is not lost and it is rendered by metalic-black material flows. Everything looks fantastic.
Am I in a science fiction movie? I think I am and I like it....................
My Blog Posts
- Hermes: Purses Drawn
- Giorgio Armani: Lady Gaga "Born This Way Ball"
- Fashion Day: Cluj-Napoca Edition
- Hot Accessory: Part 2
- Alexander McQueen: "Heroines Handbag"
- Givenchy: 21 Century Girl
- Chy Yuen: Surrealism in the Land of Shoes
- laurinnis: Facebook Page
- Gareth Pugh: Gadget-outfits
- Decor Idea with Hermes Boxes
- Vivienne Westwood: Easter Sweet Eggs
- 3 Skirts: Rocked My World
- ▼ April (12)