Monday, April 02, 2012
Vivienne Westwood: Easter Sweet Eggs
Fashion & Chocolate can be something else sweetest than that ???
The fashion designer, Vivienne Westwood designed " Easter Eggs" in collaboration with British Store Fortnum & Mason.
Of course, when we say Vivienne Westwood we don't think to traditional painted easter eggs.
She designed a luxurious collection of Easter Eggs. Each egg is wrapped in pink, blue or silver foil and it contains a set of chocolates that have been choosen by Vivienne Westwood herself.
P.S Fortnum & Mason is a favorite shopping place for the British Royal family.
So, choose a sweet gift for Easter with royal flavor !
My Blog Posts
- Hermes: Purses Drawn
- Giorgio Armani: Lady Gaga "Born This Way Ball"
- Fashion Day: Cluj-Napoca Edition
- Hot Accessory: Part 2
- Alexander McQueen: "Heroines Handbag"
- Givenchy: 21 Century Girl
- Chy Yuen: Surrealism in the Land of Shoes
- laurinnis: Facebook Page
- Gareth Pugh: Gadget-outfits
- Decor Idea with Hermes Boxes
- Vivienne Westwood: Easter Sweet Eggs
- 3 Skirts: Rocked My World
- ▼ April (12)