Saturday, April 28, 2012

Hermes: Purses Drawn








I always liked funny drawings on walls, on fabrics and even on these purses launched by HERMES. 
It looks so unique and cool. These purses reminds me of a project done at the Arts & Design University-Cluj-Napoca-Roumania, when I've used a funny drawing on "paper wallet project" with a cool guy on black background.





Made by me (laurinnis) 
Certain, you will love these kind of funny purse weared at a neutral outfit or attached at a vibrant color outfit. All you need is a little imagination.


Hermes propose to us handmade purses... after a design http://s3.amazonaws.com/assets-640631160/1774_hermesjige_donatien.pdf?1330980057
I can do it, you can do it... let's try it together and see what's happens.


Source: Hermes
Text & Images: Paper Wallet Project laurinnis

No comments:

Post a Comment

laurapetrisor on Lyst

My Blog List