Sunday, April 22, 2012
Giorgio Armani: Lady Gaga "Born This Way Ball"
Well, for the upcoming Asia concert tour "Born This Way Ball", Lady Gaga has started the collaboration with the italian fashion designer Giorgio Armani, who has created bizarre costumes with couture-level details.
The eccentric, Lady Gaga will wear three-dimensional semi-transparent dresses, an abstract cubist composition suit guitar with luminous studs, gloves with fingernails mirror, skin-toned latex, Plexiglas, fringe, lots of Swarovki crystals and robotic thigh-high boots for the upcoming Asia concert tour.
After we had saw the sketches provided by the courtesy of Giorgio Armani and after this summary- Which ensamble do you want to see most ?
The tour "Born This Way Ball" will kicks off , April, 27 in Seoul.
My Blog Posts
- Hermes: Purses Drawn
- Giorgio Armani: Lady Gaga "Born This Way Ball"
- Fashion Day: Cluj-Napoca Edition
- Hot Accessory: Part 2
- Alexander McQueen: "Heroines Handbag"
- Givenchy: 21 Century Girl
- Chy Yuen: Surrealism in the Land of Shoes
- laurinnis: Facebook Page
- Gareth Pugh: Gadget-outfits
- Decor Idea with Hermes Boxes
- Vivienne Westwood: Easter Sweet Eggs
- 3 Skirts: Rocked My World
- ▼ April (12)